Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Also...

I failed to mention in the previous post but today, our "baby" girl is 20 MONTHS! I mean can someone please tell me where all the time is going?!? At every stage I think its the best stage yet but it really does get better and better every single day! She is so smart and amazing and utterly beautiful that I thank my God above every day for giving me the opportunity to be the mommy to this sweet girl! I'm so in love with her its unbelievable! For 20 months, here is 20 of her favorite words:
1. Bell-Bell
2. "Money" (mommy)
3. Daddy
4. "Ri-eee" (riley)
5. "Buh-eee" (buddy)
6. Bite
7. Milk
8. More
9. Nite-Nite
10.Papa
11. Poppa
(and YES she does know the difference between these 2...Papa - my daddy and Poppa - Chuck)
12. Mimi
13. "Peees" (please)
14. "Guh Gir" (good girl)
15. Juice
16. Cookie
17. Heeeeeyyyyy
18. Paci
19. Bye Bye
And our favorite of all....
20. "Ra oli oli ol" (ravioli)

She does say lots more words than this but these are probably the ones she uses most often! She is learning more and more every day and it's really hard to keep up with everything she can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment