Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Monday, May 10, 2010

I know ya missed me

Man I gotta get better about this blogging thing! I haven't posted in like 10 days!! And I know all ya'll just missed me terribly so I'm here to update.

Well there isn't much to update on really. MadyLou is still as wild as ever but oh so happy! She is such an awesome baby. She MELTED my heart this weekend though. I was asking here where things/people were and I asked her "Where's Da-Da?" and she started looking around and then stared and pointed at the front door b/c she knew he wasn't home. Then I asked her "Where's Ma-Ma?" and she looked at me, leaned over and gave me a BIG hug and started giggling. She is so dang cute...and SMART! I just love her to pieces!

Anyways, so nothing else new is gong on. This weekend my BFF Carly's husband graduated from USC with a double major in Clinical Psychology and Religious Studies so we went to a couple (yes more than 1!) graduation parties for him. It was alot of fun and he is such an inspiration to so many people including myself! Yesterday was Mother's Day and we had the nursery at church. We only had like 5 kids which was odd but it was alot of fun. After church, we picked up Mady from her MiMi and Poppa's house and headed to the lake. We spent the afternoon with my mom, aunt & uncle, and my grandparents. I truly have a great family and can't God enough for them! ~~Happy Mother's Day again ya'll! Love you!~~

Also, last week, I "celebrated" my 5 year anniversary at my job. I use the word "celebrated" very lightly here b/c it's kinda bittersweet. For one, I'm thankful for my job and the job security in this economy when so many people don't have jobs however, I am TIRED of this job. It is not what I wanna do forever and I can't wait for school to start so I get busy on doing something I love! In the mean time, I come to work, do my job, and LOVE the people I work with (for the most part!).

As I go, I will leave you with a little bit of the devotional I did today. It really stood out to me.
"My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer." - Psalm 45:1
.....What is it that makes you live? What is it that motivates you? Everyone has a grand vision with a story to tell so we must find our "noble theme" for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment