Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Almost time for School!

Yep you got that right, I am going back to school this year and I am sooooo excited! School officially starts on Monday August 23rd....a little over a week away!! I am going to get books next week! Amidst all this excitement though is a little bit of sadness and alot of nervousness! I am nervous about going back and doing homework and taking tests and all those things that come with school b/c this time I have a family. Also I'm really sad to be cutting my time with Mady. I will be attending school in the morning and in the evening FULL time plus continuing to work. So basically I'm not gonna get to see Mady much during the week but she is still young that she won't remember it years from now. Plus I'm doing this for her so that I can make sure I can give her the best possible life. This is all going to be worth it in the end.

Anyways, the past month has been pretty uneventful. Mady is growing like crazy and this week she turned 17 months! The time is flying by and my baby girl is turning into a little lady right before my eyes. She never ceases to amaze me with how me she knows and is learning. Being a mommy is definitely the greatest reward in life. Well gotta cut this blog short b/c it's almost time to head home.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment