Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Some Randomness...

So I don't really have much to update ya'll on but I did want to mention the fact that I go on Tuesday for advisement for school and I am soooo EXCITED! I never thought I would be this excited to go back to school but I am! I'm a little nervous just because the future is uncertain right now as far as money and work and classes and blah blah blah! However, I'm up for this challenge and we will make it. I know that if we continue to put things in God's hands, He will guide us through this.

As far as Chas goes, he is doing well. He did have a seizure the other night but we think it's just because his meds had gotten screwed up 2 days before that. It's just another reality check for him that he has to be religious about taking his meds everyday at the exact times he is supposed to. He does go at the end of this month to see his doctor at Wake Forest so we will see how that goes. Everyone just say a little prayer for him :)

Now, The Princess. She's a mess. Such a spoiled rotten mess! But that's ok because I wouldn't change her for anything! I love her more and more every single day and I'm constantly amazed by how smart she is. Along with being smart, she is very full of herself. She knows she's cute and she uses that to her advantage. Sometimes it drives me crazy, but I can't help but laugh! Her new thing is growling. She knows what different animals say but growling is her favorite. She is still attached to her "woof-woof" but loves babydolls now.

Anyways, I gotta get better about taking pictures and posting them but I just never seem to find time. Oh well.......unfortunantly I gotta go back to work tomorrow after being off for over a week and a half...BOOOOO! Good news is my BFF isn't leaving me at work until the 27th now instead of this Monday so I won't be having my cry-fest this Friday! lol Also found out today that my best friend Tiffany is going to be induced on Tuesday if she doesn't have baby Landon before then! I'm so excited and can't believe we are about to have another baby around! Well guess I better get to bed but I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment