Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Teeny-Tiny!

Today, we had Mady's 15 month appointment finally. Mady does so great during these appointments even though she had to get 3 shots. We are discovering more and more though that we are just gonna have a teeny little girl. She only weighed 23lbs 3oz (50%) and she was 29 3/4 in (25%). It's ok thought because she isn't lacking in any areas so I'm A-OK with her being "petite" :) So in honor of her 15 month appointment, I figured I'd give ya'll 15 facts about The Princess:

1. She has the prettiest blue eyes you will EVER see!
2. She has blonde hair and we just put some in a ponytail on top for the first time today.
3. She walks everywhere now. No more crawling.
4. She "talks" 24/7....literally.
5. She stays home with Chas during the day but when Ma-Ma comes home she is completely turns into Mommy's girl.
6. Her new thing is baby dolls...she carries them everywhere, rocks them, pats them on the back, etc...
7. She LOVES dogs...especially Riley and Bella....they are her favorites.
8. Her favorite food is spaghetti. I think she'd eat it for every meal. She takes after her Uncle Drew.
9. She loves to give kisses....open mouthed and all. lol
10. She pretty much never watches tv anymore.
11. She loves to swing.
12. Her MiMi is her favorite person in the world I think....no matter who else is around.
13. She has more clothes than me and Chas put together but that's ok b/c she's cute :)
14. She loves to talk on the phone.
15. Mady is a complete PRINCESS :)

We had a good day at the doctor and visiting my work. We are looking forward to this weekend going to the Peach Fastival and doing some cooking out with friends and family. I'm also still off until Thursday so I'm gonna hopefully get some stuff done around our house next week.
Also, I need to ask everyone to say a little prayer for Chas and for our family. Chas had another seizure tonight so we just spent several hours in the ER. I won't go into all the details but if you could throw us in your prayers that would be great! I hope everyone has a great weekend and HAPPY JULY 4TH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment