Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Friday, March 11, 2011

2...TWO...DOS....

However you say it, it all means the same thing. Our sweet little princess is officially 2 now. Her birthday was yesterday (3/10) but I am just now getting the chance to write this! It absolutely blows my mind that my baby girl is now 2 and she is not a "baby" anymore. She is definitely a toddler. A strong willed, caring, hot tempered, loving little toddler! She is still the light of my life as her mommy and I can't thank God enough for giving her to me! How did we get so lucky?!

Anyways, we had her party last weekend so yesterday was just a chill day for the most part. We did, however, have to go to the doctor for her well visit and she is as perfectly healthy as they come. She was 50% for height and head and 80% for weight! She has FINALLY caught up to "average". She has never before been "average". She has always been below and never made it above like 40% in anything. And by the way, I say "average" because to me she isn't average...she is ONE-IN-A-BAZILLION!!!

Now for what she is up to these days:
*She is still a sleeper and does NOT like mornings. She sleeps from about 8:15pm til 9 or 9:30am...but isn't truly ready for the day until about 10 or so!
*She definitely still has her night time routine and we just don't mess with that!
*She obviously walks everywhere and runs, skips, kicks balls, and "limbos" (more on that later)
*She does still have her paci but she is pretty good about only using it at night time and nap time.
*She loves the potty and is very ready to be potty trained but we are just trying to grasp the concept of letting us know BEFORE she has to pee...not after!
*She TALKS TALKS TALKS TALKS! She really never shuts up to put it nicely! LoL She is quite the mockingbird these days and will mimic anything you say. She will also hold a conversation with you and even tall you what's wrong or if something is hurt. She even loves to talk on the phone.
*She loves to sing and dance...RockABye Baby is her favorite :)
*She is extremely stubborn and head strong and is definitely set in her ways. She knows what she wants and will fight to get it! This is where me and her bump heads but I know that in the future this determination will pay off and she will go far in life!
*She is a complete princess and loves to be the center of attention! She loves shoes, clothes, purses, necklaces, and anything else girly you can think of!
*She might also have one of the most tender hearts of anyone I have ever known. She loves babies and is very nurturing. She also loves to give everyone hugs and kisses when saying bye. She also doesn't like to see ANYONE cry...baby or grown up!
*She is VERY spoiled and has a couple people ((aka Mimi or PaPa)) wrapped around her little fingers!

I know I have so much more I could say about her but I would probably never end this post. I could talk about her all night. This has been a great week off with her and once again, I can't thank God enough for this precious little girl I have.

Mady, Mommy and Daddy love you more than life itself! <3 Happy Birthday again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment