Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mady's 1st Haircut!





Ok I dont know what the deal is and where all my pictures are BUT here are some...Mady had her first haircut today and she was absolutely perfect! She behaved so well that I was almost in shock! I couldn't even cry because she was so good! Felicia (the girl that does my hair) and Carly talked me into this and I can honestly say I am so glad they did! Mady's hair looks so cute in a little bob now and looks sooo much thicker already! They keep saying it will grow back so much faster so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they are right. I want Mady to have LONG hair! ((with NOOOO bangs)) LoL But seriously, it does look cute and I can't believe how much baby is growing. She is such a sweet and beautiful little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment