Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Party Day

So today we had Mady's 2nd birthday party and let me just say...While it was a great time and I loved being with all our friends and family, I am GLAD it is OVER!! I stress too much over those kinds of things. So anyways, I will post pictures later once I find my camera! Mady got sooo much stuff it's crazy! She is definitely spoiled, I mean BLESSED! LoL...No really, it was a great day and she got a TON of clothes and stuff for summer. This girl is set! I think she really enjoyed her party but she sure wore herself out! She was melting down by the end of dinner tonight! Anyways, her actual birthday is coming up on Thursday and she will have her appointment that day so we can find out her stats! I just dread her getting shots on her birthday :'( **tear** I'm still just having such a hard time with the fact that my BABY will be 2! I tell ya tho, she is SMART as a whip! She never ceases to amaze every single day. She knows so much and is continuing to learn new things all the time! She is also so loving and sweet but at the same time, oh-so hard headed and stubborn. I can say that she is definitely my child and acts just like me! But hey, thats ok, I turned out fine.....right??!! Ok moving on...well I don't want to bore anyone with a long post with no pictures so I guess I'll stop here but I will try to post all the pics from the party this week while I am on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment