Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sad Day for Many...

Tonight, I don't really have much to say. Last night, I went out with some great friends and had a fantastic night. I came home, played on the computer a little while, and then headed to bed after midnight. Little did I know that when I woke up this morning, I would be hit with some awful news. Amanda Peake and her 2 beautiful kids Cameron (9) and Sarah (6) were violently murdered in their home last night. This is a sick, sick crime from a sick, sick man. I don't understand how anyone can do this, especially to kids. I have had an extremely heavy heart today and I know I will for many days to come. However, I am remembering to count my own blessings. Even when Mady was whining or crying or arguing with me tonight, I had to smile inside and out knowing that I still HAVE my baby. I had to squeeze her a little harder when hugging her and I didn't want to let her go when I put her to bed.



At this point, I ask that you pray. Pray for all the families involved and even more, PRAY FOR OUR WORLD. We need it. RIP Amanda, Cameron, & Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment