Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Monday, March 22, 2010

Back To The Grind...

Blah, Blah, Blah...it's Monday again! We had one heck of a weekend. It was super busy but it was great spending time with my family. We got Mady's pictures made on Saturday afternoon and it was awesome! I think the pictures are gonna be super cute! I'm so excited! If anyone needs a photographer let me know and I'll get you her information!!!

So yesterday at church, we finished our God, Love, & Sex series and it definitely went out with a bang. I totally recommend everyone reading the book Song of Songs. It's rather tough to read b/c it has a lot of imagery but it's good. So if you don't understand something, ask someone or google it! hehe... I love my husband and am soo thankful for God bringing him into my life at just the right time. I love where I'm at with Chas, and how we really strive to put God first in everything. It's hard at times, but we wouldn't be human if we didn't struggle. BUT, it's AMAZING how much God loves us no matter what. We sang a song at church yesterday that I love and everytime I hear it I just wanna break down in tears b/c I feel like I don't deserve to have God love me so much!
Here are the lyrics:

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.


We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…

No comments:

Post a Comment