Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"The Hardest Worker In The Credit Union"

So yesterday afternoon, we were given the news that Melody (a.k.a. "The Hardest Worker In The Credit Union") had put in her resignation and would no longer be working with us in a couple weeks. This sparked alot of emotion from alot of people. I know I personally wasn't here when they made the announcement (but was called shortly after) but I dreamed about Melody all night long. I have mixed feelings about all this because even though I'm sad to know that she's not going to be here anymore, I am sooo soooooo PROUD of her for taking a stand and going after a goal. She is quitting Palmetto Citizens to go back to school. Most people get "stuck" here and I know I am one of them. I'm so jealous of her b/c I wish it was me that was able to take that initiative. She has given me some inspiration and motivation to get back to school so I can get out of this repetitive job that I really don't like.

Melody is a wonderful person and anyone that knows her loves her. She is somebody that I completely look up to even though I have never told her that. She is a woman of God and I admire that. She takes our teasing so well...and we do tease her ALOT! I have never understood how she puts up with all of us everyday but she does, and with so much character. She really is like a backbone to this branch. She makes sure supplies are ordered and everything is neatly organized. She will do anything anyone asks her, even though she may give you a hard time about it at first. Melody is truly a great person and I'm gonna miss seeing her everyday but I know that we'll all still be friends for a long time.

Anyways, on another note, Mady's birthday is exactly 1 WEEK from today!!! And her party is on Saturday! I can't believe it's already here! Also, today is Lil T's HALF BIRTHDAY! He is 6 months old today! Where has the time gone?

Ok I should do some work now....

No comments:

Post a Comment