Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Monday, March 8, 2010

PaRtY TiMe!!

2 MORE DAYS!! Mady's birthday is in less than 48 hours! I really can't believe it!

We had her birthday party on Saturday though and it was WONDERFUL! We are all so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that all made the drive out to Camden for the festivities! The party went over without a hitch even though Mady had not had her nap that morning. She was still in a fairly good mood and managed to dig into her cake. She wasn't too messy with it which is actually probably a good thing b/c anyone that knows me knows I can be a neat freak. LoL. Mady got LOTS of good stuff for her birthday including a bookbag with goodies, a bunch of toys, and a TON of clothes (which is ok b/c she is a priss and we like clothes!).

Also, we were so blessed by the good Lord with a BEAUTIFUL weekend. We had such a good weekend. Chas and I had our normal date night on Saturday and since we haven't been doing anything we decided to go to dinner even though we were EXHAUSTED from all the birthday party stuff. We went to Miyo's in Sandhills and had sushi. It was AWESOME! Then we did our normal Sunday stuff...church, lunch, and then we had a funeral to attend. We then walked out at Sandhills and I got a new pair of RayBans for an early birthday present! I'm spoiled...lol :)

So yea Mady's birthday is Wednesday and I am off work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesday we have her 1 year check up so I can update all of you on how big she has gotten and how healthy she is! We are going snow skiing this weekend with some good friends and it outta be interesting. I haven't been skiing in YEARS! So needless to say, pray for us (well me) this weekend so that we all make it back in one piece with no broken bones! lol

Hope everyone has a good week and enjoy this beautiful weather on this Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment