Madyson Taylor Dixon

Madyson Taylor Dixon

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood!

It's Wednesday...Hump Day!! Annnnddd.. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!! I don't really have much to write about today except to basically remind everyone of my birthday. I can't believe I'll be 25...a quarter of a century! haha...even tho Chas said last night during the prayer that I'll be half of a century! Not quite yet babe!

It's a gorgeous day out here today so I think we are gonna take Mady for a walk when we get home. Hopefully it will wear her out even more b/c she didn't sleep well last night which is odd for her! It's too nice though to not enjoy the outdoors. Anyways, I'm hoping everyone has a good day and enjoys the rest of the week!!

1 comment:

  1. Deana - I trust you enjoy the big "25". You could still pass for 21. Will have something waiting for you when you get home tomorrow.

    ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!

    Grandmama Sherrill (Granddaddy Huley too)

    ReplyDelete